November 14, 2023
We are looking for a Videographer who will create engaging videos that tell our customer and product stories. They’ll also contribute to multiple video projects from concept to completion and run point for tasks such as scouting locations, cinematography, lighting, editing, and exporting. **Charlotte Only**
- Edit videos according to company standard
- Optimizing videos for e-commerce, social media, and YouTube posting
- Review videos for quality aspects emphasizing strong composition and powerful storytelling
- Collaborate with the production team and provide editing insights and feedback
- Edit digital and in-person event footage in a timely manner
- Deadline Driven Environment
- Examples of projects demonstrating a strong understanding of storytelling through video
- Organized and skilled multitasker with attention to detail
- Knowledge of latest editing techniques and best practices as appropriate for current projects
- Proficient and comfortable in Adobe Suite (Adobe Premiere required)
- Experience retouching studio footage
- Proficient in operating and maintaining camera equipment
- Knowledge and understanding of framing and lighting
- Knowledge and understanding of frame rates for sequences and proxy files
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-impact environment
- Can receive constructive criticism in a positive manner
- Ability to adapt quickly to change, can identify and accept a Plan B, and stay calm under pressure
- Knowledge of Sony cameras preferred.
Please include a current portfolio with your application.
The Whitaker Group prides itself on creating a healthy self-management working environment to produce the most efficient and creative place of work.
The physical requirements may include but are not limited to standing, walking, squatting, lifting, and bending. Previous experience within a photographic studio environment is not required but preferred.
The Whitaker Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.