October 16, 2023
ABOUTThis role will be working in the Marketing team, alongside other Social Media Coordinators, supporting a set Newsletter & SMS strategy for 4 different banners (banners = our different retail conglomerates). This candidate needs to have a strong familiarity with newsletters within our market space, exceptional communication & writing skills with designated brand voice, and excels within a team environment.
DAY TO DAYUse already designated Newsletter templates to update weekly newsletters designated for each banner. Pull creative content needed from designated internal channels. Stay up to date on project release/launch calendars. Communicate with the Social Media Coordinators to make sure both digital channels (Newsletter & Social) are in sync. Moderate sending status and be able to provide analytic/send updates when needed. Can quickly adapt to trending topics in pop culture and participate with proper brand voice aligning specific banners to the conversation.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years of experience with Newsletters, Klaviyo is preferred, but any similar newsletter platform is acceptable.
- Some SMS experience or willing to self-learn
- Marketing background, understands what marketing is and the importance of a strategy
- Open to taking direction but willing to take ownership and become self-motivated
- GREAT at being a problem-solver
- Exceptional communication skills, and can adapt to different brand voices
- TOP SKILL: Someone who is excited to learn and has a great attitude towards getting goals accomplished
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience managing content calendars
- Has used some form of scheduling tools before (Later, Sprout Social, FB Planner, etc.)
- Has used SMS tools before
- Understands the importance of teamwork
- Is interested in fashion, social media trends, pop culture, and sneakers