March 30, 2023
Web Manager Assistant
Responsible for designing and modifying our websites, from the layout to the function and according to company standards. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. Must be located in Charlotte.
- Build websites for our retail stores, community outreach, and company overview
- Communicate with the website developers to continue the improvement of the websites interfaces along with improving customer experience
- Maintain the frontend of consumer-facing websites for the three banners
- Maintain online inventory using the company inventory software
- Communicate with social media, studio, and community teams to reflect upcoming products, releases, and events
- Must have 1 year of experience in Shopify frontend/backend
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment while maintaining careful attention to detail, clear communication, and time management.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills and to be able to meet deadlines
- Knowledgeable in basic coding skills
The Whitaker Group prides itself on creating a healthy self-management working environment to produce the most efficient and safe place of work.
The physical requirements maybe included but not limited to standing, walking, squatting, lifting, bending, and any additional requirements that may be necessary.