January 09, 2023
Warehouse Associate (Packer)
Warehouse Associates (Packers) are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into the proper shipping materials, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments. Must be located in Charlotte.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members
The Whitaker Group prides itself on creating a healthy self-management working environment to produce the most efficient and safe place of work.
The physical requirements may include but are not limited to standing, walking, squatting, lifting, and bending.