August 02, 2022
We are looking for a Retail Store Manager to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business. Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Supervise, train and assist employees like Sales Representatives and Retail Store Clerks in customer service, store maintenance and product promotions.
- Develop and maintain a schedule for employees and promotions centered on holiday sales and other cycles.
- Seek ways to better promote the store, the product line and service within the store.
- Maintain proper inventory levels, ensure stocking, implement purchasing plans and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure maximum efficiency in meeting sales goals.
- Implement cross-training of employees and Assistant Managers to maintain productivity at all times.
- Manage all controllable costs with a view to maintaining profitability.
- Ensure the store remains clean and presentable at all times.
- Hire and train as needed to ensure adequate personnel is on hand to provide outstanding customer service.
- Proactive in-store planning skills
- Self-motivated leadership
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sales abilities
- Customer service skills
- Organization skills
- Ability to operate basic business software programs
The Whitaker Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.