January 18, 2023
Social Status Charlotte
Specializes in stocking and organizing the stockroom of our retail space and handles miscellaneous issues that are related to merchandise inventory. You’ll play an important role in providing an excellent shopping experience by making sure product displays are merchandised, expertly displayed and available to our customers.
- Receives and inspects product
- Inventories items using company software
- Maintains correct quantities of items on shelves
- Breaks down and discards empty packaging
- Prepares product for shipment
- Operates tracking scanners to maintain accurate inventory and shipments
- Assist in order processing as necessary
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
Strong organizational, time-management and multitasking skills
Ability to lift 25-30 pounds and stand for long periods of time
Strong communication skills
Availability to work weekends
Education & Experience
- High school diploma
- Previous retail/warehouse experience preferred
The Whitaker Project prides itself on creating a healthy self-management working environment to produce the most efficient and creative place of work.
The physical requirements may be included but are not limited to standing, walking, squatting, lifting, bending, and any additional requirements that may be necessary.