May 22, 2023
Monview Heights Attendant
The Whitaker Project is a 501c3 non-profit that activates initiatives with its diverse community at large and seeks to be a strategic change agent within Black and Brown communities across the U.S.
To maintain the daily operations of the beSocial Resource Center space. This includes, but isn’t limited to, customer service, space upkeep, community engagement, event coordinating and administration.
- Liaison between the beSocial Resource Center and residents
- Supervision and engagement of guests
- Space maintenance and cleanliness
- Follow opening and closing procedures
- Customer service to all guests
- Manage programs such as after school tutoring and summer fun
- Report to Site Coordinator
Ability to communicate and execute in a timely manner
Contribute to Day of Service database
Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
Hospitality and Service Mindset
Oversee digital events
Accountability for space maintenance and repairs
High School Diploma
Some post-secondary education
The Whitaker Project prides itself on creating a healthy self-management working environment to produce the most efficient and creative place of work.
The physical requirements may be included but are not limited to standing, walking, squatting, lifting, bending, and any additional requirements that may be necessary.