September 15, 2022
This role will be working in the Marketing team alongside Social Media Coordinators. As a team we manage digital presence through strategic plans for 3 different banners (banners = our different retail conglomerates) and our community support platforms, along with our Discord Server. Our customer has developed a relationship with our banners through our social media channels’ marketing strategy. This Marketing Associate needs to have a great understanding on the importance of a digital presence and the power of innovative marketing.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
- Receive marketing strategies, timelines, and creative assets from Marketing Lead
- Align Social Media Coordinators’ expectations to strategy goals
- Conducts market research to identify new opportunities
- Can quickly adapt to trending topics in pop culture and participate with proper brand voice aligning
specific banners to the conversation
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- The qualified candidate should be able to understand the marketing mix and familiarize themselves with
ways to analyze market research and customer behaviors.
- Prior work experience as a Marketing Associate or similar role. 1-3 years of experience with Social Media
channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Discord; potential to adapt with new updates in
technology and strategies)
- Has experience working with multiple teams at once
- Open to taking direction but willing to take ownership and become self-motivated
- Excellent at being a problem-solver
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented mindset
- TOP SKILL: Someone who is excited to learn and has a great attitude towards getting goals accomplished
NICE TO HAVE
Experience managing content calendars
Has used scheduling tools before (Later, Sprout Social, FB Planner, etc.)
Has used newsletter marketing platforms before (Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
Understands the importance on social media KPIs
Is interested in fashion, social media trends, pop culture, and sneakers
This role works alongside a fast-paced creative studio team (photographers, videographers, editors), design team,
buyers, E-Com, retail, and a community focused team. Although this position reports directly to the Marketing Lead,
all teams work together to accomplish goals. There's an opportunity to learn from anyone, especially if you’re self-
motivated. This role is especially fit for someone who thinks making social changes are possible.
This role is NOT for someone who looks to only check things off a list. If you are motivated by fashion, pop culture,
and footwear (sneakers), you’ll easily have the drive to get involved.