August 07, 2023
Off-Season National Harbor
We are looking for a retail key holder who will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to customers, while performing operational duties that drive sales through product knowledge, merchandising register functions, and other related operational duties. The key holder will assist with managing the retail store daily tasks that includes opening/ closing, ensuring store security, and overseeing safety and assisting with customer related issues.
- Use product information and brand knowledge available to assist all team members in building positive and sustainable consumer relationships
- Increase sales by meeting and collaborating with store leadership to understand, support and accomplish established sales goals and objectives
- Lead and participate in weekly store meetings and product education
- Receive shipments, assist with unloading stock, cleaning store fixtures and merchandising the store
- Lead the store in the absence of the SM/AM to include opening/ closing, customer service and store maintenance (both interior & exterior)
- Follow management direction in completing other duties as required
- Operate the cash register and checkout customers in a timely manner
- High School Diploma
- 3 years of retail experience
- Strong merchandising ability
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs and stand for long periods of time
The Whitaker Group prides itself on creating a healthy self-management working environment to produce the most efficient and creative place of work.
The physical requirements may include but are not limited to standing, walking, squatting, lifting, and bending. Previous experience within a photographic studio environment is not required but preferred.
The Whitaker Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.