March 27, 2023
As an e-commerce specialist, you are an expert in online sales strategies and the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on a website.
- Support and contribute towards the sales team's achievement of revenue and profitability goals
- Play an integral role in the team's support of our internal and external customers and be a key driver of providing the greatest customer experience possible
- Manages web orders for business and business entities
- The primary function of this position within the team is as an E-commerce Sales Support Specialist, mainly supporting E-commerce functions, but the candidate will be expected to cross-train and support all functions of the team.
- Experience with data analysis and project management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Office Suit
- Microsoft Excel intermediate or expert level
- Computer savvy and strong ability to learn internal management system
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to
communicate promptly, professionally, and clearly in person and via written
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are required
The Whitaker Group prides itself on creating a healthy self-management working environment to produce the most efficient and creative place of work.
The physical requirements may include but are not limited to standing, walking, squatting, lifting, and bending. Previous experience within a photographic studio environment is not required but preferred.
The Whitaker Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.