August 02, 2022
e-Commerce Specialist/Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for resolving any unknowledgeable gaps between the consumer and the business, whether it is confusion about shipping, policies, transactional procedures or a misunderstanding between stores. Must be located in Charlotte.
- Manage our eCommerce customer service channels: phone, email, messages
- Own end-to-end resolution of customer issues and questions to ensure
- Address customer questions in a timely manner while maintaining a level of quality in communication that meets or exceeds written expectations
- Compile feedback from customers and share with marketing team
- Perform order fulfillment and inventory management for our eCommerce website
- Resolving escalated customer complaints
- Resolving banking chargebacks from customers
- Resolving claims: FedEx, PayPal, Better Business Bureau, Banking Disputes
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Multi-tasking skills with efficiency
- Excellent and professional customer service skills
- Proficient in Windows, MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in e-commerce would be a big plus. Shipstation, Shopify, etc
The Whitaker Group prides itself on creating a healthy self-management working environment to produce the most efficient and creative place of work.
The physical requirements may include but not limited to standing, walking, squatting, lifting, bending, and any additional requirements that may be necessary.
The Whitaker Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.