September 09, 2023
beSocial Attendant (Full Time)
To maintain and support the daily operations of the beSocial space in your respective city. This includes, but isn’t limited to, customer service, space upkeep, community engagement, event execution support, coordination and administration.
- Liaison between the beSocial and the community, daily visitors, partners, local stakeholders
- Create and schedule events and programs to be run in the beSocial space
- Welcoming, engaging and supporting our guests, event and program attendees
- Space maintenance and cleanliness
- Follow opening and closing procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests
- Report to the beSocial Coordinator
- Ability to communicate and execute in a timely manner
- High level of customer service skills
- A passion for community engagement and events
- Punctuality and attention to detail
- Hospitality and Service Industry Experience an Asset
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Accountability for space maintenance and repairs
- The ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- A High School Diploma
- Post-secondary education an asset
The Whitaker Group prides itself on creating a healthy self-management working environment to produce the most efficient and creative place of work.
The physical requirements may include but are not limited to standing, walking, squatting, lifting, and bending. Previous experience within a photographic studio environment is not required but preferred.
The Whitaker Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.